It is this time of the year when most of us wonder how quickly the year passed by. Well, this year is no exception but it has been exceptionally exceptional for us!
I cannot end this year without expressing my gratitude to Almighty for blessing us with baby Aarnav. I cannot express my joy and satisfaction for being a mother. I am immensely happy to have baby Aarnav with us against all odds. This year has been like never before because it is in this year that I have transformed into a different human being – a mother, someone who doesn’t care how she looks, someone who doesn’t rest enough in order to give more time to baby, someone who doesn’t mind waking up 10 times from the slumber just to rock and nurse the baby, someone who doesn’t mind being peed and pooped on innumerable times in a day 😊. I am happy that I am making my way to be a selfless mom! So this year has majorly been about being pregnant, delivering the baby, and enjoying every day with him, celebrating his every milestone and wondering whether there is anything better on earth than this little baby of mine.
I am looking forward to 2019 to be as fulfilling as 2018. Some key things I would like to do in 2019 are –
1. Fitness: Very important that I take my fitness seriously. I need to match the energy level of my little one plus manage a job and household
2. Being mommy: Oh yes, I am totally into motherhood. At the cost of repetition, let me tell you that I always wanted to be a mother and after a long long wait finally I am. I wouldn’t mind considering a sibling for baby Aarnav, but will have to check with my husband too 😜
3: Going back to ambitious self: Oh yes, maybe next year! At present, I am far away from professional ambitions and merrily enjoying being Mumma.
4: Work on spiritual growth.
Few learnings 2018 gave me that I would like to carry forward with me:
1. Willpower works magic
2. You get what you are destined to. No odds can stop you.
3. You can endure far more than you can imagine, so never quit.
4. Life is a lot more than career and money making.
5. While making money is important and growing professionally is as much important too, but there are little things in life that give you far more satisfaction and happiness than materialistic things. Take time to enjoy that.