Today is the last day of the current week. We have come to the concluding post of the topic: “Following your passions.” I am feeling funny and sad to share that we had very less passionate readers this week. I don’t wanna write any final words on this topic but will just scribble down another snippet for you all to read and understand.
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.“
True! We can’t do anything fruitful unless we dream about anything. There has to be a dream which takes away our sleep and make us busy achieving it.
This is just a small thought which I wanted to bring into all of your notice as we are on the verge of ending this week here.
I was just thinking about this quote. It is very thought provoking.
Once one of my friends said “If you envision something different than the present work then it is important for you to leave what you are doing now and pursue to accomplish your vision.”
So true, that statement is…
The above quote talks in the similar line. If we don’t follow our passion then we will be working for somebody else’s passion.
Friends! Do you have a passion today? Are you envisioning something different? That’s what God is telling you to accomplish. Go for it… accomplish it before its too late.
The first inspiration behind starting my blog is my own life. I had known pain & suffering closely. I was deprived of happiness from the childhood because of my health conditions. It is quite evident that my physical health condition affected my mental health too making my life miserable.
There was a constant feeling of worthlessness which made me fearful, pessimist, irritable, sad, and lonely. That again led me to weird habits and obsessions. I developed a habit of day dreaming and fantasizing things which could have never happened in my life.
A day came when one of my closest friends committed suicide making me think that I should be taking care of others than just dying with self-pity. But I was unable to do anything at that point of time because of my age and scope to initiate.
In 2001 I had to go through my second heart surgery. My eyes opened clearly in the hospital when I saw many young and old patients were in more critical and devastating conditions than mine.
The second inspiration was my Creator, my God. God used the feeling of worthlessness in acknowledging that I am still in much better condition than many others in this world. He made me think that I should help others to live a life victoriously overcoming all kinds of barriers or obstacles that come in the way.
The change of perspective became my passion to observe people and reach them with helpful advises and inspiring pieces through my write ups. I had found a new way to reach out to people through blogs. But aimless blogging took shape of a purposeful printed booklet called Candles. Candles was born in 2005 and was came to lime light in 2006 January. Though it stopped half way in the beginning of 2014 it was rekindled last July 11, 2015 as a webzine and it had never stopped showing its light since then.
This is how Candles Online became my life’s purpose and passion. Once I started following my passion I never looked back.
Keep reading and keep visiting to find more on Candles Online…
I had written an article on the topic: “3 wishes before you die.” That was quite some time ago. I thought of republishing it here in Candles Online after little changes here and there.
As a human, having a body, mind, and spirit I have three passions or wishes in respect of my physical, mental, and spiritual being which I wanted to be fulfilled in life before I die. I would love to share them with you all.
They are as follows:
Passions in respect of my physical being:
- I want my heart to function well and to be fit physically to do more work for God and His purpose on this earth.
- I want to roam around and travel as many places as I can before I die. I love visiting new places.
- I want to help people physically as much as I can.
Passions in respect of my mental being:
- I want to learn more and more about human psyche. So that I can help them more and more when they are depressed and sorrowful.
- I wish I would be a great motivator so that I can inspire people with all my good things and motivate them to do good.
- I want to learn humility, tolerance, patience more and more. They help building character and personality.
Passions in respect of my spiritual being:
- I want to know more and more about my savior Jesus and want to be like HIM more and more on this earth. I want to learn the compassion that HE had for all when HE was on earth. I want to learn the way HE had forgiven and loved the people on this earth. I want to learn everything from HIM and want to grow in HIS likeness.
- I want the whole world would know the true GOD and understand what He wants in our lives.
- I want to study God’s word more and more and grow in the wisdom which helps to use my knowledge.
These are my wishes and my passions. My heart longs for them to be fulfilled. May God grant me all of them before I die, miraculously or naturally.