This article will appeal to most of the geeks out there. Here are a few of my favourites. It is really fun to express love in geeky ways.
It is tough for geeks to relate with people since they are low on socializing and do not have much exposure to romance. Nonetheless, girls always demand the guy to show his affection in terms of words, which could be a disaster for a geek. Here are some lines to impress your girl with words.
- “I love you as much as there are helium atoms in Sun.” This could be replaced with “I love you as much as there are H2O molecules on this earth.” The purpose would be to show a geeky way to measure your love for her. Almost always, when a guy says “I love you”, girl questions “How much?”
- “My heart is orbiting around you like an electron around the nucleus.” This is another way to simply tell her how much you think about her.
- “Out of all the star trek movies, I enjoyed the second one the most because you were sleeping on my shoulder and I could smell you closer than ever.”
- “No matter how much you reject my feelings, I know you will come back to me since Newton said that for every action (of love), there is equal and opposite reaction (of love) and Newton’s laws have never failed the world.”
- “The four chambers of my heart are overflowing with the love for you. Probably that’s why it beats so fast when you look at me.”
- “The inter-connection of my neurons seems to be broken or is it my testosterone that is making me go crazy for you?”
- “If I had to give up my mac, iPad, Wii and PS3, I would do that with tears in my eyes – tears of happiness.”
- “You give me enough energy, I don’t need caffeine.”
- “I can see high oxytocin in your eyes for me.”
- “If I was an automobile engine, you would be the fuel to drive me.”
As a female myself, I really wanted to help all the guys in this matter because expressing our feelings especially expressing love for someone we love is of uttermost importance. Many times we lose life’s this important battle or stay on the back foot because we fail to express ourselves at the right time.
So, go ahead and express… But remember, don’t use these lines on just anyone to flirt but use them carefully and responsibly for the one you love and care so much.