I had written an article on the topic: “3 wishes before you die.” That was quite some time ago. I thought of republishing it here in Candles Online after little changes here and there.
As a human, having a body, mind, and spirit I have three passions or wishes in respect of my physical, mental, and spiritual being which I wanted to be fulfilled in life before I die. I would love to share them with you all.
They are as follows:
Passions in respect of my physical being:
- I want my heart to function well and to be fit physically to do more work for God and His purpose on this earth.
- I want to roam around and travel as many places as I can before I die. I love visiting new places.
- I want to help people physically as much as I can.
Passions in respect of my mental being:
- I want to learn more and more about human psyche. So that I can help them more and more when they are depressed and sorrowful.
- I wish I would be a great motivator so that I can inspire people with all my good things and motivate them to do good.
- I want to learn humility, tolerance, patience more and more. They help building character and personality.
Passions in respect of my spiritual being:
- I want to know more and more about my savior Jesus and want to be like HIM more and more on this earth. I want to learn the compassion that HE had for all when HE was on earth. I want to learn the way HE had forgiven and loved the people on this earth. I want to learn everything from HIM and want to grow in HIS likeness.
- I want the whole world would know the true GOD and understand what He wants in our lives.
- I want to study God’s word more and more and grow in the wisdom which helps to use my knowledge.
These are my wishes and my passions. My heart longs for them to be fulfilled. May God grant me all of them before I die, miraculously or naturally.